Follow this easy steps:
1. Wash your hands and pay particular attention to drying nails and cuticles. Make sure that the nails are completely dry.
2. Clean off any nail cuticles or nail polish if you have any.
3. Apply the artificial nails on your dominant hand first for convenience. (If you are right-handed, apply it first on your right hand)
4. Apply the glue on your nail or to the artificial nails. Just a small amount will do.
5. Place the artificial nail right above the cuticle. Apply pressure for 10 secs to ensure no air bubbles are present.
6. Wipe excess glue that has seeped out from the artificial nails.